开启左侧

对美女都说些什么丫?

[复制链接]
8323 37
fire1117  曼省名人  发表于 2006-9-13 19:16:36 | 显示全部楼层
rite onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,,,lol,,,
i wunna tissue fight

[ 本帖最后由 fire1117 于 9-13 19:24 编辑 ]
Neva the less am i dressed for the occasion Its number 32 not the other situation But if the beat moves your feet then dont change the station pack your bags cause we\'re leaving on a permanent vacation well im a disaster a microphone master put on the tape and rock out ghetto blaster Its not about the money, cars, hotels, or resorts its about sweaten all the bitches in ur biker shorts

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
fire1117  曼省名人  发表于 2006-9-13 19:21:30 | 显示全部楼层
da pix is not mine.... from sum41 ,,
i did same crap...even more stupid,,lol,, and ketchup fight lastnite

[ 本帖最后由 fire1117 于 9-13 19:26 编辑 ]
Neva the less am i dressed for the occasion Its number 32 not the other situation But if the beat moves your feet then dont change the station pack your bags cause we\'re leaving on a permanent vacation well im a disaster a microphone master put on the tape and rock out ghetto blaster Its not about the money, cars, hotels, or resorts its about sweaten all the bitches in ur biker shorts

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Kanina  曼省名人  发表于 2006-9-13 19:56:20 | 显示全部楼层
。。。。where do you live.... 0.-  they LET you do that?
Q(^.^Q)    ♡§мإ Ŀε♡ Ŧăkз м3 ăώǻЎ

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
fire1117  曼省名人  发表于 2006-9-13 20:19:42 | 显示全部楼层
of cuz they don\'t... holiday tower,,, i wunna move out,
everytime when i got party,, i got warnin\'.... crap................

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Kanina  曼省名人  发表于 2006-9-13 23:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
.... maybe you should. ^^ so immature... wow... i didn\'t think that there were ppl who are even more childish than me  ... happy```ing

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
fire1117  曼省名人  发表于 2006-9-14 00:41:35 | 显示全部楼层
u bet,,,
da most classic one i did is just like peter
i told a girl i gunna treat her a \"BIG\" dinner,,, so we went 2 da burgerking drive thr,,,i was like\"200 whopper pls\"  \"wut???\"   \"200 whopper pls\"  \"excuse me how many whopper?\" \"200!!!!!\"  \"r ya kiddin\' me?\"       \"yes, sor bud\"
and runnin\' away,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
hahahahhahahhahahhahahha

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Kanina  曼省名人  发表于 2006-9-14 15:56:23 | 显示全部楼层
-.= .... i have run out of expressions that can describe stupidity and immaturity to that degree.... did you at least wear a mask? so they wouldn\'t recognize you ? hahahha

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
fire1117  曼省名人  发表于 2006-9-14 20:49:46 | 显示全部楼层
nope,, i wunna show my face
and i wunna throw buger on ur face
hahhaha,aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Kanina  曼省名人  发表于 2006-9-14 21:03:20 | 显示全部楼层
should be careful about what you say ... if you actually do that to me ... i\'ll do something worse ^.^ haha

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
fire1117  曼省名人  发表于 2006-9-14 21:09:13 | 显示全部楼层
one on one,, u screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

主题
精彩推荐
热门资讯
网友晒图
图文推荐

维权声明:本站有大量内容由网友产生,如果有内容涉及您的版权或隐私,请点击右下角举报,我们会立即回应和处理。