回复 支持 反对
sharonyys  曼省小白  发表于 2016-4-21 10:29:07 | 显示全部楼层
我12月底丛BC搬来的。。。妹子交个朋友吗

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
待到山花烂漫时  曼省名人  发表于 2016-4-23 13:56:06 | 显示全部楼层
I think I respect Sha-Fa's opinion.

However, if this is happening anyway, I would recommend the following:

1. You will need spend time to find the ways to reach out to the people you want to hang out with and the activities you want to enjoy. Winnipeg is a place that everything is so much behind, from people's mindsets, social life styles, business and market trends, economy, political, and city appearance and road conditions. Ex. 1 - I was asking if anybody likes singing so that we can enjoy some singing on the only Chinese community website 温尼泊华人网, at multiple sections. No body has shown interests and responded to date. Ex. 2 - One day I was reading the provincial government budget for 2016, I found there were a few paragraphs that were so politically written that I had to spent 10 minutes to get out from the maze, by the way, with ugly negative facts dug out. Ex. 3 - One boring Sunday afternoon I went to the Polo Park Mall, which is considered as a nice one, I was badly disappointed about the interior, people's dressing and even people's facial expressions.

2. Stay positive and make difference. You are from outside thus will bring in new ideas, new fashions, your own personal characteristics and experience. Staying positive and being active will make difference. You yourself may not realize it. This does not require a lot of effort but has added values to the society.

3. Finish off your things and get out here as soon as possible. There are too many places on this globe where you can more easily build your life and live a more enjoyable life than Winnipeg. Unless there are significant important reasons that make you stay here for your future.

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

主题
精彩推荐
热门资讯
网友晒图
图文推荐

维权声明:本站有大量内容由网友产生,如果有内容涉及您的版权或隐私,请点击右下角举报,我们会立即回应和处理。