微信扫一扫 分享朋友圈

已有 14616 人浏览分享

开启左侧

讨论:大家对同样身为异国他乡的华人报什么态度?

[复制链接]
14616 1352
Helenchan  曼省名人  发表于 2009-3-9 18:17:59 | 显示全部楼层
就本着从楼主这儿学到insomnia这个单词,支持楼主。

关于华人之间这样那样的感觉,我还没有,到这儿有半年了,去年9月来的,大概接触了十来个中国人,有香港,有大陆的,都很和善,没有遇到楼主所说不讲中文的。就 ...
zlp_ghost 发表于 2009-3-9 12:05

LS很谦虚呀,事实上我一直都相信华人是友好的,直接地发表了一下个别现象,引起了颇具微词的反应。况且抬头已经表明为讨论,不是争论或吵架。

其实和LS说的一样,绝大多数的华人朋友都是友好、和善的,也很热心。

中国的发展速度确实让很多外国人惊讶,我们有几个朋友在国内生活了有十年或以上的,相信短期是不会考虑会自己国家的。外国人无论有没到过中国,他们大都会本着礼貌和尊重他国文化的前提认真聆听并回应。

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Helenchan  曼省名人  发表于 2009-3-9 19:37:31 | 显示全部楼层
\"By the way,I know how much I spent my efforts on English,I can understand your understanding and concers as  an overseas person .

I have been being a gentlelady all the time,that`s why I care othe ...
yi-bo-la 发表于 2009-3-9 13:43

The discussion has might as well come to an end with some predetermined conclusion,echoing the saying as:it`s all about personal/individual choice which takes no effort to understand it.

Hit your customer when someone is encountered with unpleasant things or misfortune in life? Nothing has the customer done wrong,or owe you anything!Still none of the customer`s business---since you focus a lot on individuality.customer doesn`t deserve this.why must him endure your long face ? What`s more,your income has something to do with customer`s consumption,even though he/she doesn`t pay you directly.It`s definitely fine if you are paying to get undesired attitude---quite personal,but may not be in many`s case.

It would be such a bad luck of employers,can well turn out to be disaster for business, to hire somebody like that---not service minded! Still,wise boss knows how,when and why to smile at his/her employees.One of the coporate cultures is team-spirit,how are you going to make it when the personnel involved absent from mutual understanding,politeness? Coporate persons know more about win-win situation,let alone the person in charge.

Do try hard to pretend.Personally I resort to unassuming and modest way in coping with people from all walks of life---out of individual choice.Nothing to do with serving personal satisfaction well.

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
虫子罐头  曼省名人  发表于 2009-3-9 19:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 虫子罐头 于 2009-3-9 18:50 编辑

对中国人还是外国人都打一样的招呼,能聊聊天的就聊聊,不能就打声招呼就算了。自己有礼貌就行了。不必强求别人一样。也没有觉得见到是中国人就特别熟络的感觉。
不过有时候讲英文讲了一天了,突然有个人跑过来跟我讲中国话,我需要愣一会才知道用什么语言回答。所以我觉得对别人对自己都要宽容一点。还没反应出来的时候,就笑笑呗,也不是故意的。

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
dora  曼省名人  发表于 2009-3-9 19:56:38 | 显示全部楼层
强帖留爪:)
文字是我成年后的玩具  你  不是

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Helenchan  曼省名人  发表于 2009-3-9 19:58:05 | 显示全部楼层
想想也是,毕竟大环境下以洋文当道。国人越来越包容是一种进步,是件好事。

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
虫子罐头  曼省名人  发表于 2009-3-9 20:01:41 | 显示全部楼层
The discussion has might as well come to an end with some predetermined conclusion,echoing the saying as:it`s all about personal/individual choice which takes no effort to understand it.

Hit you ...
Helenchan 发表于 2009-3-9 18:37

哇,LZ英文很好啊,看得我一楞楞的。看来我还是要加强学习。

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Helenchan  曼省名人  发表于 2009-3-9 22:05:37 | 显示全部楼层
承蒙LS夸奖,受之有愧啊。在国内学了两年,来这后得向这里的前辈学习。

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
yi-bo-la  曼省名人  发表于 2009-3-9 22:21:53 | 显示全部楼层
it`s all about personal/individual choice which takes no effort to understand it. <- what are u trying to say here, no clue what u are trying to say. the sentence makes no sense.

Hit your customer when someone is encountered with unpleasant things or misfortune in life? Nothing has the customer done wrong,or owe you anything!Still none of the customer`s business---since you focus a lot on individuality.customer doesn`t deserve this.why must him endure your long face(well excuse me for giving u the long face) ? What`s more,your income has something to do with customer`s consumption,even though he/she doesn`t pay you directly.It`s definitely fine if you are paying to get undesired attitude(now u are getting very specific (maybe you had an ill encounter with a waiter or waitress), my comment boils down to - NOT judging OR having expectations in other - if you don\'t like the restaurant leave, if you don\'t like the waitress, tell the boss about it. you have as much choice as they do , why make a big fuss on the forum? what is the purpose of this post, trying to gain sympathy from others? or are you trying to demoralize \"the white washed chinese\" population ) ---quite personal,but may not be in many`s case.

It would be such a bad luck of employers,can well turn out to be disaster for business, to hire somebody like that ... .... ... business requires competition. clearly we don\'t have much competition in winnipeg. it\'s not just a disaster for the empolyer, also the customers.

---not service minded! Still,wise boss knows how,when and why to smile at his/her employees. .. i guess so .

One of the coporate cultures is team-spirit,how are you going to make it when the personnel involved absent from mutual understanding,politeness
yes i agree.
Coporate persons know more about win-win situation,let alone the person in charge.

\"Do try hard to pretend. Personally I resort to unassuming and modest way in coping with people from all walks of life---out of individual choice.Nothing to do with serving personal satisfaction well.\" - 哇,LZ英文很好啊,看得我一楞楞的。看来我还是要加强学习。

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Helenchan  曼省名人  发表于 2009-3-9 23:12:03 | 显示全部楼层
Nothing to do with making a fuss on the  forum.It`s open to all opinions ,constructive talking would be highly valued.

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
jian0730  禁止发言  发表于 2009-3-9 23:14:11 | 显示全部楼层
除了熟人,我见着谁都不喜欢打招呼,内向的本性使然.....

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

主题
精彩推荐